Donald R Lannin MD
Professor of Surgery (Oncology)
breast disease and cancer; clinical trial for the study of tamoxifen and raloxifene (STAR trial)
- Mitchell J, Lannin DR, Mathews HF, Swanson MS. Religious beliefs and breast cancer screening.
Journal of Women's Health & Gender-Based Medicine. Vol. 11 (2002) in press
- Lannin DR, Mathews HF, Mitchell J, Swanson MS. Impacting cultural attitudes in African-American
women to decrease breast cancer mortality. The American Journal of Surgery. 184 (2002) 418-423.
- Royak-Schaler R, Klabunde CN, Greene WF, Lannin DR, DeVellis B, Wilson KR, Cheuvront B.
Communicating Breast Cancer Risk: Patient Perceptions of Provider Discussions. Medscape Women’s
Health eJournal 7(2), 2002.
- Tafra L, Verbanac KM, Lannin DR. Preoperative Chemotherapy and Sentinel Lymphadenectomy for
Breast Cancer. The American Journal of Surgery. 182 (2001) 312-315.
- Kersey TW, VanEyk J, Lannin DR, Chua AN, Tafra L. Comparison of Intradermal and Subcutaneous
Injections in Lymphatic Mapping. Journal of Surgical Research. 96(2): 255-9, 2001 Apr.