Kimberly A. Davis MD MBA, FACS, FCCM
Professor of Surgery (Trauma); Chief of the Section of Trauma, Surgical Critical Care and Surgical Emergencies; Vice Chairman, Clinical Affairs, Department of Surgery; Trauma Director, Yale-New Haven Hospital; Surgical Director, Performance and Quality Improvement, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Surgery: Trauma, Surgical Critical Care, and Surgical Emergencies | MSURG Trauma, Surgical Critical Care, and Surgical Emergencies
Inflammation; Infection; Ventilator associated pneumonia; Sepsis; Shock; Resuscitation trauma systems; Trauma outcomes; Performance improvement and outcomes more...
- B.S., Yale University, 1985
- M.D., Albany Medical College, 1991
- M.B.A., Yale School of Management, 2012
- M.B.A., Yale University, 2012
- Ditillo MF, Davis KA. Appendicitis. In: Luchette FL and Yelon JA (Eds), Geriatric Trauma and Emergency Care. New York: Springer, 2014.
- Maxfield M, Schuster KM, Bokhari J, McGillicuddy EA, Davis KA. “Predictive factors for failure of non-operative management in perforated appendicitis.” Journal of Trauma, 2014, 76, 976-981.
- Schuster KM, Barre K, Inzucchi SE, Udelsman R, Davis KA. “Continuous glucose monitoring in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit: Concordance with capillary glucose.” Journal of Trauma, 2014, 76, 798-803.